This repository aims to be a community driven project, and your involvement will ultimately help improve the quality of this guide.
What can I do to contribute?
There are a number of ways to contribute to "How to be a Programmer".
- Ideas for new sections
- Improvements to existing sections
- Identifying typos or other issues in sections
- Contributing additional links to resources for sections
- General suggestions for improving the project
- Provide translations of the guide
Currently this guide has been translated from English into the following languages:
- Chinese by ahangchen
If you provide the initial translation of the guide into another language, you become legible to become a contributor on this project to help maintain and review changes made to the translation.
Github holds a list of all contributors to this project.
Editorship and Move to GitHub
Braydie Grove has agreed to serve as editor-in-chief.
Braydie transposed the original essay into MarkDown and created the repository.